I still really wish iOS had a system setting for dark mode. Until then, these are some of my favorite iOS apps with a dark mode, in no particular order:
- Tweetbot – Twitter client.
- Overcast – Podcast player.
- Drafts – Powerful note taking app.
- Fantastical – Natural language parsing, calendar app.
- Pocket – Read it later app.
- Evernote – Brain dump and note taking app.
- Launch Center Pro – Launches customizable, simple actions in a single tap.
- Due – Pesky (in a good way) reminder and timer app.
- Droplr – Simple sharing for files.
- CARROT Weather – Snarky, powerful weather app.
- Byword – Clean, elegant writing app.
- Ulysses – Flexible, powerful writing app.
- Copied – Full-featured clipboard manager.
What are your favorites?